First of all, I’d like to send you my best wishes and hope that you and your family are keeping well and following our government’s guidelines. I would also like to thank you for your patience, whilst we wait for light at the end of the tunnel, giving us the opportunity to begin plans for resuming racing.

A couple of weeks back I sent by email 3 revised calendars, which reflected our case scenarios for resuming racing in May, June or July. Whilst we don’t see much hope of getting going in May, we must remain hopeful about a possible June or July re-start. However, the current situation in the UK offers very little knowledge on when this may be. Indeed, we might not see us racing until August or even beyond!

Yesterday we saw some encouraging news in Austria, where their government announced plans to come out of lock down after Easter, allowing smaller shops, bars, restaurants and cafes to open. However, sports venues will still remain closed. There are similar positive news stories about Denmark and the Czech Republic planning to open back up.

I believe we will have a better idea on where we stand in the UK in a couple of weeks time, once we are hopefully over the peak of the virus. So I’d like to continue to wait until week beginning 20th April before committing to any further amendments to the revised calendars. Fingers crossed by then we may be able to resume planning our come back!

Please understand that our racing calendar may be subject to further amendments. Once we do get to the point of a more solid looking racing calendar for all championships, this will be updated and released.

At the same time, we will be sending each of our customers a personal email advising their status in respect of which events we have you booked in for, together with a financial update, deposits etc. Once you have received this email you can then either call or email to request any amendments to your bookings. Not before please. As it stands currently we are unable to move bookings around until we know when we can resume racing and our admin system has been fully updated. Basically we are currently in limbo!

So I ask again for your patience whilst we all battle through this horrible epidemic and focus on keeping ourselves and our families safe.

We must all keep the faith. Club100 will return!

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

John Vigor

CEO, Club100 Racing Ltd