All competitors racing in the Club100 must obtain a Motorsport UK RS Clubman Licence to compete.
If you have a valid 2024 Kart National A / Kart Interclub or a Motorsport UK car racing licence you do not need an RS Clubman licence but you do need to upload the licence details as described in Step 5 – upload licence
LICENCE APPLICATION GUIDE
IMPORTANT: The online application process is a bit fiddly so please read the following guide before applying for your licence.
Scroll down and click on the “Apply or renew now button”
STEP 2A: IF YOU RACED IN CLUB100 IN 2022 or 2023
- Ignore the tickbox at the top, and fill in the form.
- Where it asks for your “membership number” please enter your 2023 RS Clubman licence number.
- Head to Licence Usage section
STEP 2B: IF YOU DID NOT RACE IN CLUB100 IN 2022 or 2023
- Tick the tickbox marked “I have not previously held an RS Clubman licence” then click NEXT.
- Enter your personal details
- Under NATIONALITY, where it says “Are you a British citizen?” please select YES (even if you are an international student)
- Fill out any MEDICAL ISSUES and continue through the form until you get to Licence Usage
STEP 3. LICENCE USAGE
- Select “DRIVER”
- Click “Add a Club” then search for “club100”. IMPORTANT: Must not have a space between ‘Club’ and ‘100’
- Click on the Add button next to Club100 Promotions when it pops up
- Once you have selected the club, for ‘Input Your Membership Number’, enter 0000
STEP 4. FINISH FORM & RECEIVE LICENCE VIA EMAIL
- You should then receive an email with a picture of your new 2024 Motorsport UK RS Clubman Licence.
STEP 5. UPLOAD LICENCE TO CLUB100 ENTRY SYSTEM
You now need to upload the picture of the licence you’ve received in the email from Motorsport UK to the Club100 entry system.
IMPORTANT: if you cannot login please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT create a new account as this will end up creating a duplicate profile which will create lots of issues. Instead, please just email email@example.com and we will be able to sort out access for you.
- Once logged in click “edit profile”
- Scroll down to the Licence Number section and enter your new licence number and upload the picture of your licence as well.
STEP 6. ALL DONE
See you on track!