The Club100 Sprint Championships is our premier series and where Club100 began. Designed for drivers who prefer the traditional format of 3 race heats and a final. Multiple classes to suit ability, together with weight categories are factored in.
- Lightweight Sprint Championship
- Heavyweight Sprint Championship
- Super-Heavyweight Sprint Championship
The Club100 Endurance Championship is a team event for 2 – 4 drivers per team competing over a 2 hour race format. Fuel stops and driver changes add to the strategy of team endurance racing.
- Endurance Championship – Intermediate Class
- Endurance Championship – Clubman Class
- Endurance Championship – Premier Class
The Club100 SP60 Championship is designed for individuals looking for a longer race format. The SP60 format offers 15 minutes practice/qualifying followed by x2 30 minute races and is very popular!
- Lightweight SP60 Championship
- Heavyweight SP60 Championship
- Super-Heavyweight SP60 Championship
The Club100 Experience was introduced in 2021 for individuals who are looking to compete in less rounds than our main championships. The C100 Experience offers 7 rounds with a format of 20 minutes practice/qualifying, followed by x2 20 minute races.
- The Club100 Experience – Novice
- The Club100 Experience – Experienced
Our online registrations are open. Book your space on the grid now.
CLUB100 are the pioneers of 2-stroke arrive and drive racing.
All the karts are race prepared before each day’s events by a top team of mechanics and test drivers, no expense is spared to ensure the equipment performs to it’s full potential, leaving it down to the driver to make the difference!