Who we are
Club100 are the pioneers of “arrive-and-drive” 2-stroke kart racing. Since our inception in 1993, Club100’s unique “arrive-and-drive” concept has introduced high performance 2-stroke kart racing to tens of thousands of people, many of whom have gone on to successful careers in car racing and working in the wider automotive and motorsport industries.
Club100 has grown rapidly over the last few years since the introduction of the Rotax Max Evo engine, regular live streaming, new formats and the Club100 Junior and Club100 Cadet championships.
We continue our mission to provide a platform for drivers of all ages to enjoy high performance competitive kart racing in an easy and affordable manner.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate for Club100’s Social Media & Marketing Manager role, will be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for motorsport and marketing.
The person in this role will become a key member of the Club100 team attending all of our race events (mainly on weekends but some mid-week too) and will take full responsibility for all marketing activities including:
- Proactive and reactive community management efforts across all major social media platforms, including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Be a champion of our community, ensuring campaigns serve both company needs and audience needs
- Engaging with our customers at events making them feel welcome and valued
- Pre-event, intra-event and-post-event social media content
- Working with and reporting to the directors of Club100 to develop comprehensive social media and marketing strategies which align with the goals of the business
- Collaborating with 3rd parties such as designers and web developers
- Management of the Club100 and BUKC website content
- Creation of content and promotion at exhibitions and other non-race event-based marketing activities
- Creation and management of digital advertising campaigns
This is an entry-level position, preferably for a graduate, with the opportunity to make a huge difference to the business and beneficially impact the lives of enthusiasts across the country. The position is predominantly a remote work-from-home role (or at a co-working space) with attendance at all race meetings across the country (currently 44 days per year and may include bank holidays) with days-in-lieu offered for all weekend and bank holidays worked. Your annual holiday entitlement will be 25 days. A contribution to a co-working space up to a £1200pa can be arranged.
Who you are:
- A recent graduate with experience in social media, advertising, journalism or another relevant field
- Comprehensive understanding and fluency in all social media platforms, features, and formats, especially short-form video content
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative content ideation, production, and publication
- Impeccable copywriting and copy editing abilities
- A genuine and authentic passion for widening participation in motorsport
- A self-starting team player with an attention to detail
- You have a full UK driving licence and access to a car to attend events
- Experience planning and executing campaign shoots and/or editorial video productions
- Competency in any photo and/or video editing programs
- Knowledge of paid social platforms
- Graphic design skills
Please apply by answering the following three compulsory questions (up to 300 words each).
- Why do you want to work for Club100?
- Details of any marketing / promotional content you have produced (including links to content where possible)
Please answer the questions above in a Microsoft Word document and save as a PDF (ensuring any links are clickable) and attach it along with your CV in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Social Media & Marketing Manager Application 2022”