IMPORTANT- Testing This Weekend (Is Off), & Apology

JV scaled

IMPORTANT- Testing This Weekend (Is Off), & Apology

JV scaled

Dear Testing Drivers.

Please accept my sincere apologies. You may or may not have been informed that due to the current crises, that Club100 have been left with no choice but to postpone the 1 hour test session this Saturday at Bayford Meadows.

Whilst I notified our race entrants for Sunday’s Sprint Rd 2, it seems I failed to notify our Saturday Test Day entrants. I’m so very sorry.

We have re-scheduled the Test Session to Saturday 5th September.

Your booking has been automatically transferred over.

If you are unable to make this revised date, please contact us to arrange an alternative date.

Please note that I am currently putting together a statement, together with three sets of revised calendar of events covering all championships and test sessions. And I would like to request that you wait for my announcement before making any decisions.

Your patience is much appreciated during this extremely difficult time.

John Vigor
Managing Director
Club100 Racing Ltd