BREAKING NEWS!! Round 4 Moves Venue, Moves Date.

DSC 3308 scaled

As you maybe aware there has been uncertainty surrounding the Welsh Government’s cautious re-opening plan, which has had implications for our motorsport industry, and we have had to make the decision to move Round 4 of our main championships from the beautiful Glan-Y-Gors circuit in North Wales to the popular Buckmore Park.

We’ve not been able to secure the same dates so Round 4 will take place on – SATURDAY/SUNDAY 19TH/20TH JUNE AT BUCKMORE PARK. (Plus a 1 hour test session on Friday 18th). Our website will be updated very soon to reflect these changes.

We love Glan-Y-Gors, so this is bad news, I know, and we want go back there, but in this topsy turvy time we are living in it’s also great news that we can go back to Buckmore Park with it’s re-opening.

If you have an entry we have automatically transferred your booking(s) for GYG to the new revised date at Buckmore Park. Of course, if you are unable to make the new date, please contact us asap to cancel tel 01975 883592 or email racing@peters496.sg-host.com and we will be happy to either transfer your deposit or offer a refund.

Please accept my apologies for the disruption. Hopefully you understand this is out of our control and that we can’t take the risk of waiting until it’s too late to source alternative options.

John Vigor

CEO Club100 Racing Ltd